Mar 14, 2012

Private

Family and Friends,
After some consideration Trace and I have decided that we need to make our blog private for a time.  As we pray and possibly move down new adoption paths we believe it is the best decision for now.  Even though I'm no great blogger, I am a bit sad as this little blog has been a fun way to publicly share our updates and connect with many of you.

But if you REALLY want to keep up with us I am able to add people to a list that will be able to view the blog still, I just need to input your address to do so!  If you would like to keep up with us this way please let me know either by emailing me at randee.jones@gmail.com or private messaging me through Facebook.

Hopefully this "private" season is short, but we'll see what happens!  I'll leave this message up for a few days so people can let me know if they want to be added to view it later...

1 comment:

  1. Totally understandable! I'd still love to be able to stay up to date - ria.thurston@gmail.com

    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete