Jul 5, 2011

Vacation Fun!


Trace and I were able to get away for a vacation recently to the BEAUTIFUL state of Colorado.  We had been saving our vacation time for our adoption trips to Ethiopia, but since our adoption is on the extra slow track we were able to get away together this summer.  As a born and raised Arizona girl, it did my heart good to wake up to a dry climate and breathtaking mountains every day!!! 

It was relaxing and restful- just what we needed!  Honestly, life had been pretty stressful this spring so the trip was a true blessing.  We ate incredible food, got to see dear friends (not nearly long enough though), basked in the beauty of the mountains, read several great books (Hunger Games series- loved it!) and got lots of sleep, all while enjoying the quality time we got to spend together!

Feel free to scroll down if you want to see a few pictures that we took.  Warning though- we are NOT good picture takers!  These are all from the last two days we were in CO, and all shot on our iPod.  I guess we don't see the point of spending money on a good camera until we have a little one to take pics of!


Pictures we took without the other realizing it!  We were riding a chair lift at the time taking in the beauty of the mountains and trees and our first real attempt to get some pictures :)  I don't normally flip my hair for pictures in case you were wondering!






Me on the power trampoline.  Trace thinks this should be my new FB picture.

When the rain started pouring I confiscated borrowed Trace's hat :)  He thinks I'm part cat!

 
One of the only decent pics of the two of us together.  The last night of a great vacation!



No comments:

Post a Comment