1- Inactive Blogger. I just looked at our blog and noticed there are only about 2 posts in the span of a month- so sad! The guest posters I mentioned have not panned out quite yet, so I will renew my focus on that and ask for others to contribute! Personally, I love learning from others so it would be super fun for me to read and share with you as well.
2- Recent Trip. Trace and I made a last minute trip to visit two of his sisters and their families this past weekend, and we had a BLAST! Our nephews Luke, Judah and Isaac are growing up waaaaay too fast- so it was awesome to have some time with the little guys. They are really at a fun age/ stage where they don’t mind that Aunt Randee “needs” 25 hugs a day and happily oblige. Priceless. Due to the non-holiday visit we adults were able to actually hang out and talk resulting in quality time. Also priceless. Staying up until 2 am two nights in a row was worth it J
3- Dresser Make Over. I’ve determined that I am about 65% finished with the steps it will take to refinish Trace’s dresser, but in reality I’ve done the hardest/ time consuming parts and feel about 80% finished. I still have several coats of paint and/ or polyurethane to apply and need to put the hardware back on, but that is all. I am making it my goal to finish by the end of this weekend. That will be one {major} project done, and at least 3 more to begin!!!
4- Project Craziness. I am on a project kick at the moment {see #3} and am getting all kinds of BRILLANT ideas from the blog world. The cool thing is that I think I can actually do many of the projects due to incredible tutorials and such. Now, I may regret this later, but I think the time has come to join…Pinterest. I just need an invite- can someone help me out??? Umm- maybe you shouldn't tell Trace about this. Just. Yet.
5- Adoption. Our adoption saga is A L W A Y S on my mind, but since we hit another milestone next week I’ll save the in depth update for another post. Ooohhhh- that will mean two posts in less than a week...
Happy Weekend to everyone! I am SO looking forward to mine- I have big plans to: meet up with a new friend, work on the dresser, take my man on a date night (I’m planning it so we can do what I want- which is take Trace to see ‘Captain America’ and go to dinner), go to church, and hopefully fit in some house cleaning. Other than the house cleaning I’m excited about everything else J
No comments:
Post a Comment