So, times are a-changing, and we've decided to make this thing public again.
Don't you love how decisive we are?
Someday we hope to be able to explain all this, but in the meantime we'll just commit to putting up a post every now and then. Not that anyone has missed hearing from us or anything...
I will say that much has been happening in our hearts and lives in the past several months. Other than that you'll just have to stay tuned for further
I'm so curious!!!!! You better not leave us hanging for long. :) I love the coffee ceremony. What sweet friends, what a kind God. I can't wait to hear more about where He's leading you!
ReplyDelete-Kim
Kim- I hope to have more info to share soon as well! Thank you for the comments about the coffee ceremony- I DO have wonderful friends and am blessed!
DeleteRandee