Jul 31, 2011

Dresser Reveal

This post is going to be pretty short and sweet as I show the before and after pictures of the 5 foot+ dresser I recently refurbished.  I plan to write another post going into detail of the steps it took to complete this {massive} project, but for today, here you are:

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

I will say for the record that the dresser didn't turn out exactly the way I'd hoped and dreamed {it's a little pirate chest-y for my normal taste}, but I do think it's a HUGE improvement, so I'm actually really proud of it!  It took me just over two weeks from start to finish, but one weekend I was out of town so I didn't work on it straight through.  Next time I just won't tackle something like this in July...in Texas.  For now, I am thrilled to have a piece of furniture in our room that instead of taking you back to the 70's, actually fits and makes a positive design impact!

3 comments:

  1. Randee, look at you go. That looks awesome! Pat yourself on the back (if you haven't already)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful. You did a very good job. I would not have tackled that as a summer Texas project. Congratulations on seeing it through!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete