May 17, 2011

Absentee Blogger

Not that my little blog is "in demand" by any means, but I do feel the need to say SOMETHING about...well, anything at this point. 

Life has been unusual lately- and busy to be sure. And we don't expect things to calm down anytime soon, to be double sure.

Some of these "things" are not especially happy or fun (nor are they sad either). Some are just perfectly normal life things, while others could be huge life changers.

Some relate to our crazy adoption journey.

And others to our adorably crazy 7 week old puppies (which may or may not fill our house with the smell of poop.) 

Due to the puppies our garage has not recovered from the yard sale- that is officially a new project to tackle after the pups move out.

God is doing something in our hearts and lives that is different and new.  It seems that change is coming.  We are learning to trust in a new way, and hopefully listen more intently. 

So all of that...is why I am an Absentee Blogger these days.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you Randee. I have been trying to blog for the past few days, but I just don't know what to write. I haven't since May 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may be an absentee blogger, but you're my FAVORITE absentee blogger. I know the feeling though, it's hard to put into any logical form everything that is swirling around us now....I am praying for you. For the decisions and changes you see in front of you, and for your continued faith.

    ReplyDelete