Jan 25, 2011

From Orphan to Family...

Along our journey we have connected with some incredible families that also are in the process of adopting precious children and giving them a forever family.  Like Trace and I, many of them did not start their adoption process with the thousands of dollars it takes to cover the costs of international adoption.  Today I want to highlight a couple of fundraisers of friends that are doing what they can to give an orphan a loving forever home.

O'Neal Family:: Joely and Jason are adopting a child through our agency from Ethiopia (so our children will be together in the baby home for a time!) They have a couple of fundraisers going on, but I want to highlight their puzzle project.  Here is the link directly to their puzzle fundraiser where whenever you purchase a piece (or many pieces) you will be entered in a massive drawing to win one of the many prizes that have been donated to them to give away. 

Smith Family:: Ashley and Jeremiah are also adopting an Ethiopian cutie through our agency :)  Ashley makes ADORABLE custom baby and children's items including; bib sets (hats, headbands and burp clothes), onesie's, t-shirts and other super cute stuff.  These are great options for baby showers, birthdays or botique-style gifts for your own kids and they are very affordable.  One of the items below is something I bought in the past .  Click here to see more!

Marquez Family::  Debb and Jeff are adoption a child (or two) from Ethiopia, but from a different agency than ours.  They are selling some very cool t-shirts, sweatshirts and onesies to help fund their adoption and they came up with the designs on their own (I am not really a huge t-shirt fan but I LOVE these!)  Click here to see their options and to order if you'd like.  Here is one of the designs: 

No comments:

Post a Comment