Here is the debut of our son Simeon, but I will be calling him Simmie!
OK- I might be a weeeeeee bit biased, but I think our little guy is pretty much the most beautiful baby in the world! Being that we had no role in his genetics, perhaps I can say this more boldly than most parents- but I know they all think it of their own =)
And because I know that more than anything else you just want to see pictures of him- here you go! These are some of my favorites from our first trip to meet him and legally become his parents. I will post the details of the story in a few days.
Enjoy!
OK- I might be a weeeeeee bit biased, but I think our little guy is pretty much the most beautiful baby in the world! Being that we had no role in his genetics, perhaps I can say this more boldly than most parents- but I know they all think it of their own =)
And because I know that more than anything else you just want to see pictures of him- here you go! These are some of my favorites from our first trip to meet him and legally become his parents. I will post the details of the story in a few days.
Enjoy!
| Holding my baby for the first time! |
| Dad with Simmie for the first time. |
| Can you tell that I'm a little happy? |
| Simmie's first football. This was a precious moment of Trace just taking him in. |
| FAMILY PICTURE!!! |
| Giving him a tiger- he liked it! |
| Right after we passed court! MY baby from now on. Such a good day! |
| The day we passed court. |
| Simmie was sick most of the time we were there so we got lots of cuddle time. Such a sweet baby boy. |
| Like father, like son =) |
| Cutest little Cowboys fan =) |
| Finally some good smiles! |
| Melt my heart! |
| We couldn't get enough kisses in! |
Gorgeous! Beautiful! Amazing! Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThrilled to pieces for you two....ahem....you THREE!!
EEEEEE! Yay!!
Thank you Lindsey! We feel SO blessed! We feel so much peace and joy as it relates to him, and we are in awe that the Lord is entrusting him to us!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRandee!!!!!! He is perfect!!!!!! Oh my heart just melted seeing you with him. My 8-year old just said "Now that is one cute baby!" She is so right. I couldn't be happier for you.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kim! We do think he's perfect and are so thankful he will be coming home soon!!!
DeleteCongratulations Randee! We are so happy for you and agree that Simmie is darn cute!
ReplyDeleteKate- thank you!
DeleteI just looked at these again, and it STILL makes me cry to see your family finally reunited!! you all look so happy, especially Simmie! When do you travel to bring him home?
ReplyDeleteAnna- we are definitely HAPPY! We could travel as early as mid-Sept but most likely it will be late Sept or early Oct. Since it is close we are doing everything we can to get ready. So far the time is going by quickly, but we miss our little guy a ton!
Delete