Nov 18, 2010

Puppy Love

I thought I would take a break from the adoption talk to share about another love in my (Randee) life- our sweet dogs!  We have two adult dogs- Savannah and Dakota, and over the years both have had litters of cute puppies.  Four weeks ago Dakota gave us a beautiful litter of pups and I thought I would share some pictures of my little darlings.

They are a blessing to us in many ways.  First of all, when we find great homes for the puppies all the money we make will go toward our adoption- YAY!!!  Second, I love puppy kisses and they are quite good at giving them- ADORABLE!  Trace does not appreciate the puppy kisses, more so just the money we make :)    Lastly, they are a welcome distraction right now while we are waiting to be matched with our child.  Soon they will be keeping me very busy before I go to work in the morning and at night when I am home.  Between the holidays coming up, and caring for my puppies, life is full right now.

We have an exciting adoption announcement coming up soon...but for today it's all about the pups!  ENJOY!!!

                                          Puppies playing in their whelping box
                                          Get Mama- she has the food!!!
                                                    Jefferson hanging out....
                                                    Jefferson tuckered out...
                                          Sleeping puppies- even sitting up!
                                          Sleeping puppy pile- so sweet!

4 comments:

  1. So, So, So sweet! I love the puppies. They are darling :)

    AND EXCITING ANNOUCEMENT???? You can't just leave us hanging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those puppies! So soft, so cute, so loving, so fun!! Great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to comment on my own post because I forgot to give proper credit to my new friend Patty Forney for the pictures!!! She came over with her fun sister Peg and sweet friend Cathy on Monday night and took these great pictures. Patty if you read this- THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The puppies are just adorable!
    Congratulations!
    I was wondering if I use one or more of your puppy pictures on my website @ www.nubowwow.com
    We are everything puppies and your pups would make a great additional to our puppy community.
    Thank you,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete